Some of the sentiments here are so beautiful, they brought tears to my eyes.
Love each other.
A group of professional people posed this question to a group of 4 to 8 year-olds – “What does love mean?” The answers they got were broader and deeper than anyone could have imagined.
- When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth. Billy – age ?
- Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other. Karl – age 5
- Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your french-fries without making them give you any of theirs. Chrissy – age 6
- Love is what makes you smile when you’re tired. Terri – age 4
- Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to…
View original post 390 more words